BEST SELLER! Fir + Fireside Coconut Soy Candle
Our Fall and Winter best seller! It's like sitting at a woodland campfire. Rustic warmth and a classic fir candle with scent notes of Cypress, Fir, Amber and Smoke. Each of our jar candles feature a low crackling wooden wick. Dough bowls have natural cotton wicks.
Choose your size: 8 oz. (clear glass), 12 oz. (amber jar) or wooden dough bowl
- burn time: 45+ hours
- created with coconut-soy wax
- small batch | hand-poured in our Illinois studio
- non-toxic, 100% phthalate-free fragrance
- infused with natural essential oils, including fir balsam
- every jar candle features a low cracking wooden wick
- Our dough bowls feature cotton wicks are are handmade here in the US. They are approximately 9" x 6" x 3" and comfortably hold 16 oz. of wax
Candle Care: Soy wax is known as memory wax. When you first burn your candle, be sure to allow a few hours for the candle to reach a full melt pool. This will prevent wax tunneling for future burns. Before lighting, please remember to trim your candle wick to 1/4" to encourage proper burning and to avoid soot. Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets. Do not burn soy candles for more than 4 hours at a time. When 1/2” of wax remains, discontinue use.