NEW Evergreen Forest Coconut Soy Candle
A sophisticated take on a classic holiday evergreen candle with scent notes of Eucalyptus, Pine and Tonka Bean. Each of our candles feature a low crackling wooden wick.
Choose your size: 8 oz. (clear glass) or 12 oz. (green translucent jar)
- burn time: 45+ hours
- created with coconut-soy wax
- small batch | hand-poured in our Illinois studio
- non-toxic, 100% phthalate-free fragrance
- infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf
- every jar candle features a low cracking wooden wick
Candle Care: Soy wax is known as memory wax. When you first burn your candle, be sure to allow a few hours for the candle to reach a full melt pool. This will prevent wax tunneling for future burns. Before lighting, please remember to trim your candle wick to 1/4" to encourage proper burning and to avoid soot. Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets. Do not burn soy candles for more than 4 hours at a time. When 1/2” of wax remains, discontinue use.