Pomander Coconut Soy Candle
Zesty orange, clove and cool cypress combine for a festive holiday bash! Our pomander candles are quickly becoming seasonal favorites with their bursts of fresh orange and spice. Each of our jar candles feature a low crackling wooden wick.
Choose your size: 8 oz. (clear glass), 12 oz. (grey smoke jar)
- burn time: 45+ hours
- created with coconut-soy wax
- small batch | hand-poured in our Illinois studio
- non-toxic, 100% phthalate-free fragrance
- infused with natural essential oils including orange, black pepper and clove
- every jar candle features a low cracking wooden wick
Candle Care: Soy wax is known as memory wax. When you first burn your candle, be sure to allow a few hours for the candle to reach a full melt pool. This will prevent wax tunneling for future burns. Before lighting, please remember to trim your candle wick to 1/4" to encourage proper burning and to avoid soot. Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets. Do not burn soy candles for more than 4 hours at a time. When 1/2” of wax remains, discontinue use.